It’s fall!…almost. I could not be more excited for the change in weather and scenery. Although southern California doesn’t change drastically during the fall season I still love all of the fall-time activities and traditions. This year I’m making a fall bucket list to make sure that I can get in all of my favorite fall activities before winter sets in! Read below for more deets…
- Visit a pumpkin patch. I did this last year and had so much fun! Even if you don’t end up taking a pumpkin home, experiencing a pumpkin patch is still a favorite fall tradition of mine, especially when cider is served on the premises haha.
- Try out different fall-time drinks. Although Starbucks is not my favorite place to grab coffee (too many artificial ingredients in my opinion), I do love their pumpkin chai latte. My goal this year is to try different variations of fall drinks (apple cider, chai, pumpkin drinks) at different coffee shops around L.A.
- Spend an afternoon at the nearest bookstore or library. One of my favorite things to do in the colder months is visit the nearest bookstore or library and snuggle up for a few hours with a book.
- Host a movie/hot chocolate night! I love hosting movie nights especially with some close friends in tow. I would love to host a movie and hot chocolate night and watch some holiday-themed movies when November and December roll around.
- Attend a hot yoga class. This is one of my favorite activities when it starts to turn cold. My favorite hot yoga courses are the candelit courses taught at CorePower.
- Go to the beach! This might seem odd but going to the beach in the fall when the temps cool down is one of my favorite things. It would be so much fun to bring a blanket and picnic to the beach in the early evening and watch the sun go down.