I’m only a few weeks from graduating high school and I am so excited to be jetting off to some great places this summer. I have a big family trip coming up and then a local getaway planned for later in the summer. I’ve rounded up a few getaway destinations that are absolutely dreamy and are amazing places to visit during the summer. Check them out below!
1. Poipu, Kauai: Poipu is one of my favorite places on earth. The perfect time to be in Kauai is late May and early June because it’s not so crowded and the weather is beautiful.
2. Colorado Springs, Colorado: The Broadmoor Hotel is one of the most stunning hotels I have had the pleasure of staying in. The hotel’s mountain-side location is breathtaking and the summertime activities that the hotel provides are a ton of fun.
3. San Francisco, California: San Francisco is a vibrant, upbeat city. Although I’ve never visited the bustling town during the summer, I know that some amazing activities occur throughout the summer including concerts in the park!
4. Providence, Rhode Island: I visited Providence and few summers ago and it was absolutely charming. My parents and I drove out to Newport, a beautiful, coastal town just about an hour away from Providence as well.
5. Washington D.C.: I’ve spent my last two summer in D.C. and I can not encourage you to visit this city enough! It was especially fun to visit D.C. during the Fourth of July because the city puts on a ridiculous amount of fireworks and the city is just bursting with patriotic pride.
Have a wonderful long weekend!