Spotify is one of my very best friends. I love that I have the ability to look for any song that I want and listen to it with so few commercial interruptions. My friends and I made a list of our favorite throwback songs at the end of the school year; today I’m sharing my favorite tunes from the early 2000s!
1. This Is My Time – Raven Symone: This song is from the Princess Diaries 2 movie, which is hands down one of my favorite films of all time. I love the upbeat and catchy tune!
2. Year 3000 – The Jonas Brothers: This is another favorite. Can’t beat the Jonas Brothers!
3. Everyday – High School Music Cast: I had a really strong emotional attachment to the High School Musical movies in elementary school.
4. Hold On – Jonas Brother: Another great song from the talented Jonas Brothers.
5. Wannabe – Spice Girls: I choreographed so many dances to this song with my friends when I was younger. Such a classic song!
6. Ultimate – Lindsey Lohan: I loved the movie Freaky Friday, which is where this song is featured. Chad Michael Murray was such a cutie!