Happy Wednesday friends! Although I have a busy rest of the week, I’m so excited to take a hike this weekend and spend time with a friend from out-of-town.
Today I want to share some of my favorite things from the past month or so. I’m beginning to invest in basic, high-quality pieces that I know I’ll have for years
- Madewell Cotton Tee: I just got this in the mail and have been wearing it at least 2-3 times per week. Bonus: it looks great with both pants and skirts.
- Madewell Transport Tote: I was given this tote as a graduation gift last year and I could not be happier with how sturdy and versatile it is. It’s an investment piece for sure, but I know that it will last for a long time.
- Converse All-Stars: I wore Converse throughout elementary and middle school but haven’t sported any of their sneakers for a few years. I recently purchased the classic low-tops in white and a mossy green and I’m in love!
- Marc Jacobs Crossbody: I’ve had this purse for a while but I can’t stop raving about it. It’s the perfect size – not too big, not too small – and it goes well with everything I own. Again, a bag that I know I’ll have forever!
- Lululemon T-Strap Tank: My parents gave me a Lululemon gift card for my birthday, so I immediately perused their site and ordered a few things. My favorite item is this t-strap tank. I was leaning towards the black or white, but I ended up with the turquoise and I couldn’t love the bright pop of color more.
What are some items that you’re currently loving? Have a great rest of your week!