Hey all! Can anyone else believe that it’s almost April?! This year is just flying by for me! On another note, I want to share some of my current beauty products that I have been loving. As a busy college student, I typically don’t have a ton of time in the morning to get ready, but I always strive to look fresh-faced and awake! I’m a big believer in natural-looking and budget-friendly makeup, so I wanted to share my favorite hassle-free products, most of which you can find at your local drugstore!
- Cetaphil Daily Cleanser: I use this cleanser daily and I love how nourishing it is on my super sensitive skin. I typically use this cleanser right after I wake up and right before I go to bed.
- NYX Concealer Wand: I prefer to use concealer instead of foundation for my everyday look, so this NYX is perfect for concealing redness and eye bags.
- NYX Powder Foundation: I just discovered this product and I’m already hooked. My skin tends to look cakey when I use powder foundation, but this particular kind doesn’t give me that affect at all.
- CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara: One of my friends turned me onto this mascara and I haven’t looked back; it’s so voluminous while also looking natural.
- NYX Brow Mascara: I’ve definitely been on a NYX spree lately. This eyebrow pen is great for styling my whispy eyebrows and creating an even color.
- MAC ‘Velvet Teddy’ Matte Lipstick: This is by far my favorite lipstick. Ever. I wear ‘Velvet Teddy’ daily because the color is natural and really long-lasting.
- ELF Blush in ‘Tinkle Me Pink’: I adore this blush; it’s the perfect coral-pink and it gives me a soft glow.
That’s it! What are some of your favorite beauty products at the moment?