Hi! So I want to introduce a new series called Simplicity Series to my blog. I always love looking at other people’s beauty routines but am constantly overwhelmed by how many different products people use/how expensive some products are/how long it takes for some to apply their makeup. I’ve spent the last few years testing out different beauty products and I’ve finally narrowed it down to my ten favorite things. I now have a tried-and-true routine that looks fresh and put-together without looking overdone. Here we go!
(1) Cetaphil Daily Cleanser: I love Cetaphil products because they’re incredibly gentle on my sensitive skin. I use this cleanser right after I wake up and before I apply any makeup. I use it once again in the evening to remove my makeup from the day.
(2) Up and Up Cleansing Towlettes: In my opinion, Target makes some great cleansing towelettes. These wipes remove almost all my makeup each and every night.
(3) Up and Up Benzol Peroxide: I’ve been using this acne cream for years and love how well it controls my acne without drying out my skin.
(1) Loreal True Match Foundation: This is another one of my all-time favorites. This foundation provides just the right amount of coverage and it comes in a bunch of different shades. It’s also not oily.
(2) ELF Concealer Wand: This stick is cheap and get’s the job done. Win-win.
(3) Loreal True Match Powder: I love the coverage this powder provides without being cakey.
(4) ELF Blush: A pretty pink swipe on the cheeks is all I need to add brightness to my face.
(5) Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Waterproof Mascara: This is the only product in my beauty routine that can’t be purchased at a drug store. Truth be told, this is the best mascara I’ve ever used because of its volume and longevity. On the other hand, it’s a pain to take off and can be insanely flakey. It’s also a little pricier in terms of mascaras ($28) but it is a really amazing product.
That’s it! What are your favorite skincare/beauty products? Are there any multi-tasking products or things that you use to minimize the amount of time you spend on your beauty routine? Let me know!