Hello friends and happy Saturday! Today I want to share with you one of my favorite new-to-me brands – Gorjana! I’ve seen bloggers covet Gorjana jewelry for multiple years now but it wasn’t until recently that I tried on a few of their pieces myself. I am head-over-heels for Gorjana’s simple designs, affordability, and high quality. One of my good friends let me borrow a dainty Gorjana necklace for an event I had a few days ago and I can say with confidence that these pieces are versatile and so chic.
(1) Chloe Mini Necklace: This was the first piece of Gorjana jewelry I was introduced to; it’s the perfect length and is great for layering with longer necklaces.
(2) 3 Disk Necklace: I love the simplicity of this design but also the way it can easily dress up a t-shirt or simple dress.
(3) Kelsi Ear Jacket: These small, subtle ear jackets add just the right amount of chic to any outfit.
(5) Chloe Mini Bracelet: Can you tell that I love the ‘Chloe’ line? 😉 This bracelet is simple and classic and works well with any outfit.
(6) Candice Shimmer Ring: I’m about to bite the bullet on this ring. I love the subtle shimmer.
I’m always on the hunt for simple, delicate jewelry so if you have any brands you love, let me know!