It’s been a while since I’ve updated you all on my beauty routine. I’m a simple gal, and I like to keep my beauty routine as simple and minimal as possible. I’ve always opted for a natural, “no-makeup makeup” look. This has especially held true during college, where I don’t have a ton of time to spend on my everyday makeup. I follow a ton of beauty bloggers on YouTube and I’ve learned a few things over the years about the best makeup that won’t break the bank. I’m always looking for a great deal, and makeup is no exception. Today I wanted to share some of my current beauty faves, all of which fall under $25 and most of which can be found at your local drugstore!
- Loreal True Match Foundation ($9.99): I’ve been wearing this foundation since my early high school days. As a girl with naturally oily skin, this foundation has done a great job of combating oil production. Loreal also offers a wide range of colors for this foundation, which is a total win.
- Wet n Wild Photofinish Powder ($4.68): I found out about this powder recently and have to say that I’m really enjoying it so far. It isn’t offered in a ton of shades, but it has a nice, light consistency and lasts all day.
- ELF Concealer Stick ($3.00): ELF Cosmetics are a fave of mine because they’re really high quality but so affordable at the same time. I love this heavy-coverage concealer to cover up any red spots.
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara ($6.99): I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because I didn’t like the idea of applying a mascara-like product to my eyebrows. But, I’ve been using this NYX product for about 6 months or so and absolutely love it. It’s super easy to use and stays in place all day.
- Loreal Eyelash Primer ($8.99): This is another beauty product I picked up recently that I have completely fallen in love with it. This primer creates amazing volume for your lashes, no matter what kind of mascara you use after.
- Covergirl LashBlast Mascara ($8.99): This is another long-time fave. This mascara is long-wearing and creates super long lashes. It doesn’t clump or become flaky over time either, which is always a must.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($23): This mascara is on the expensive side but the Ulta beauty consultant I spoke to about the product convinced me to give it a try. I really love the length this mascara gives my lashes, but I can’t say that it beats the Covergirl mascara, which is less than half the price.
- EOS Lip Balm Stick ($2.49): EOS is everything. I love their lip balms in mint and vanilla to prime for my lipstick.
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick ($17): I wear this lipstick almost everyday because it’s the perfect nude for my skin tone. I’ve tried a ton of drugstore lipsticks that don’t wear as well over time as MAC lipsticks do, so I think that MAC lipsticks are a good investment. Other MAC lipstick favorites of mine are Snob and Brave Red.