I’ve been on a major shopping kick lately, most likely because of the warmer weather and therefore more opportunities to wear skirts, dresses, and shorts! I have a Francesca’s in my local neighborhood, both at home and at school, and they have quickly become my go-to for cute, affordable clothes. I pop into their store at least once a month and always find something that I want to take home. Also, they’re always having sales so that’s a huge plus. I hopped into their store this morning and found two super cute things, but trust me, I wanted so much more! If you’re in need of a dress for a graduation, bridal shower, wedding, etc., Francesca’s is your one-stop shop. Today I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites from their site. Happy shopping!
1. Helena One Shoulder Floral Maxi ($48): I saw this one-shoulder maxi dress in the store and it is so gorgeous. Paired with a clutch and a tan pair of sandals and you’re ready for any garden party this spring and summer! I’m kind of kicking myself for not picking it up.
2. Serena Floral Maxi ($54): Wrap dresses are so versatile and look flattering on lots of different body types. I especially love the floral print of this particular dress and the length.
3. Caylee Lace Shift ($48): I picked this dress up today and I seriously cannot get over how cute it is. It fits TTS and is perfect for any occasion. I can’t wait to wear it for my sister’s graduation in June!
4. Sophia Wrap Top ($38): I’ve seen this wrap top everywhere but Francesca’s offers the most affordable option! I love the voluminous style and can see this paired with skinny jeans.
5. Adi Scalloped Lace Wrap ($44): This lace kimono is downright dreamy. This would look gorgeous with just about anything – from jeans and a basic tee to a summery dress.
6. Metallic Rhinestone Sandal ($25): These rhinestone sandals can be worn tons of different ways. I love the lighter, blue/gray color.