How is it already the end of August? This month is just flying by and I can’t believe that my junior year of college is quickly approaching. Although this summer has been great, I’m really looking forward to fall. Bring on all of the cozy sweaters, boots and pumpkin everything! Today I wanted to share some things that I’ve been loving on recently. Have a great rest of your weekend!
- Adidas “Superstars”: I told myself that I wouldn’t hop onto the Adidas bandwagon since everyone has them. I’m not the kind of person who goes along with every trend (still not a fan of crop tops) but when I saw the Superstars in pink, I caved in and bought them. I was surprised to see how comfortable they are and how they can add a little extra fun to an otherwise plain outfit.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in “Rose”: I have super dry lips so I’ve been on the hunt for a lip product that would keep my lips hydrated while also adding some color. Although the “Rose” shade is not very pigmented, it is so moisturizing and provides just the right amount of color.
- Urban Outfitters “Emma” Sunglasses: I’ve always been a big fan of Karen Walker sunglasses but I didn’t want to fork over a couple hundred dollars for sunglasses. Urban Outfitters has a great dupe that comes in a variety of colors and are a great price.
- Nars “Orgasm” Blush and “Laguna” Bronzer: I wanted to try out a new blush and bronzer and picked up this duo when I was checking out of Sephora the other day. I love how easy both of the products are to blend and that they provide just the right amount of color against my pale cheeks.
- Everyone Essential Oil Diffuser: An oil diffuser has been on my wishlist for a while but I didn’t want my first one to be super expensive in case I ended up not really liking it. I found the Everyone oil diffuser at Target for $30 and am really happy with it so far! I picked up some essential oils from Whole Foods and have loved experimenting with different scents. Everytime someone comes into my room at school they instantly notice how wonderful the scents smell. Definitely a favorite this month!
What are you loving this month?! Is anyone else super excited for fall?