Happy Saturday, loves! I’m excited to be back today with an updated makeup routine that consists of so few products. Doing my makeup routine is kind of like my morning ritual. I love getting ready for the day and looking my best to help motivate me throughout the day. I’ve been experimenting with different products lately and am happy to have found my holy grail of products.
- I always start off with this Wet n Wild natural finish spray. I use this as a primer and as a setting for my makeup. I love the finish of it and it always wakes me up!
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation is amazing. I’ve mentioned this product on the blog before but this foundation is my favorite on the market and it’s less than $10! I always apply a light coat of this with a makeup sponge.
- It Cosmetics under-eye concealer is a little pricey but it really gets the job done. I recently picked up the under-eye illuminator that I think is better than just the actual under-eye cream.
- Depending on the coverage I want, sometimes I add a light coat of powder on top. Sephora powder is great but I especially like Loreal TrueMatch.
- I brush out my eyebrows first and then apply a coat of Essence eyebrow gel. I love how full this makes my brows look!
- I use both a mascara primer and then the actual mascara. I love the primer because it adds volume and separates my lashes. I use Loreal Primer and Covergirl Lashblast on top.
- I just got the Anastasia Glow Kit and am loving it so far. I wish the palette wasn’t so large and bulky but the colors really can’t be beat. I apply the highest and darkest shades to my cheekbones for an added glow.
- Fresh lip color in “Rose” is my everyday go-to. I don’t like wearing lipstick so the Fresh option was my best bet. I love the rosy color that is sheer and goes with everything.
And there you go! Happy Saturday 🙂